Green Beans Coffee Omaha is proud to present "For OneFor All" organization's first annual 12.8mile Ruck/Walk sponsored by CD 105.9 Omaha's Classic Rock. Together they will help us honor First Responders, Veterans, and their family members who sacrifice daily for our local community and abroad. April 29th, we will come together as a family and pay tribute to the fallen and honor their commitment to service.
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!!!
When: April 29th, 2017 @ 1000
Start location: Zorinsky Lake Main Shelter Area (Shelter #1)
Finish location: Zorinsky Lake Main Shelter Area (Shelter #1)
Entertainment and Raffle: @3pm Brewsky's Food & Spirits 15350 Weir St., Omaha, NE 68137, hosted by Steve King from CD 105.9 Omaha's Classic Rock
Entertainment: Lucky 6 and Element Variety Band starting at 4pm
Raffle: Items provided by Green Beans Coffee, 88 Tactical, Complete Nutrition, Raven Head Arms, Frank Stoysich Meats, Nebraska Brewing Company Brewery & Tap Room, A-M Surplus Military Store & Museum, Natural Life Chiropractic, Island Sprinkler Supply, The Mark, Carrabba’s and more…
**REGISTRATION and WAIVER**
If you want to participate, please use the registration form below. You will receive an email confirmation along with updates.
- Online registration will end Wednesday 26 April, will have registration day of at start point.
**VOLUNTEER- please use the registration form below
** For those that want to participate but only walk half, Arrow Stage Lines will have their Veteran Bus to transport you back to Zorinsky Lake or Chalco
◾No weapons or open carry
◾Be respectful, there will be family members of the fallen at this event, and don't forget the reason we are all here.
◾HAVE FUN!!! This is to remember, honor, and celebrate the lives of our fallen warriors and their commitment to service.
◾No political advertisements or statements are allowed.
ROUTE: Zorinsky Lake to Chalco Recreation Area, and back to Zorinsky Lake.
* Halfway point is Chalco Recreation Area main parking lot, feel free to join us there or anywhere along the way if you don't want to march the entire route.
- 0730 Volunteers report
- 0830 Start Registration and briefing for safety personnel
- 0830 Coffee and muffins provided by Green Beans Coffee
- 0900 Energy bars provided by Complete Nutrition
- 0915 Introductions/speeches
- 0930 Stretch conducted by Orange Theory Fitness and Journey Fitness
- 0945 Staging
- 1000 Step-off (2 water points enroute to Chalco provided by Raven Head Arms)
- 1130 Chalco mid-point refresh provided by Complete Nutrition (water and energy bars)
Click to See Approximate Route
Please bring completed waiver the day of event